The Santa Experience for Pittsburgh, Pa. and surrounding areas.
Aug 12, 2019 | By: .Marsha and Daniel Lonchena
As a parent you realize how fast your children are growing. Soon you will be looking back on the days when your children were small and full of wonder. You will remember how their eyes would light up at the idea of visiting Santa as they counted off the days until Christmas. Would it not be wonderful to have a piece of nostalgic artwork or an heirloom storybook album to help bring back this magical time? Would you love to know how you can have a beautiful heirloom art piece created as well as give your children the chance to help Santa Claus in his toy workshop? Follow these three easy steps and you will end up with wonderful memories for your children and beautiful nostalgic artwork for your family.
THE MAGICAL ART OF SANTA EXPERIENCE
STEP ONE: Initial Contact Information
1. After you fill out the form requesting to book a session we will call you to fill out our profile form of your children and to schedule the time and day that would work the best for your family. By creating a profile of each child we are able to design a custom session that will make them truly believe in the magic of Christmas.
2. We will discuss what style of wardrobe your children should wear to help create a nostalgic feeling for the Heirloom Christmas art we will be creating.
3. Each child that is registered for The Santa Experience will receive their very own letter from Santa Claus requesting their help at his workshop.
STEP TWO: The Magical Art of Santa Experience for children
45 minute custom workshop session.
A chance to share their wish list with Santa
Helping Santa paint magic on toys
Helping to pack up the toys in Santa's Magical Bag
Have milk and cookies with Santa
Story time with Santa
Play checkers with Santa. (Or other activities depending on age)
Check out Santa's Nice List ( Will their names be there?)
A small gift from Santa Claus
Cookies and hot cocoa for the family to enjoy after their session is over
STEP THREE: The viewing and ordering appointment
1. You will be able to view a slideshow of all the magical moments from this special day.
2. An average of three of these magical moments will have all of the artwork complete while the others are for you to choose your favorite expressions and moments.
3. After selecting the moments that you love, together we will decide what style and size of artwork or storybook album you would love to have created for your family.
4. Do you have friends and family that would love a portrait of your children visiting Santa? We also create ornaments, Christmas cards, and small gift prints (8x10 and smaller) that may be added on to your order.
5. Our goal is to have all artwork delivered by Christmas.
STEP FOUR: OPTIONAL
Refer a friend or family and receive a $50 print credit that may be used towards any collection purchased. Both you and your friend will receive a $50 print credit towards any collection purchased. All print credit is added to your account after your friends or family schedule and pay for their magical session. Please have them mention your name when asked where did you hear about our Santa's Magical Visit. (Families that are referred by multiple families must choose only one person who referred them.)
$250 sitting fee includes immediate family (brothers and sisters). If you are wanting a portrait of multiple families please contact us for more information.
Register in August for only $175 ( A savings of 30%)
DATES - November 3,9,10 and 16th
LOCATION - 300 Needle Point Rd. Evans City, Pa. ( Conveintly located between Mars, Butler and Cranberry Township.) DURATION - 45 minute session
Following your child/Children's session, you will be able to choose from numerous magical moments of your child/children with Santa in his workshop. We offer custom storybook albums featuring your child/children with Santa that are unlike anything you have seen before. We also create beautiful wall art that you will proudly display through out your home for generations to come. All portrait art is available in metal, fine art or canvas. Each piece is beautifully framed and ready to hang.
POLICY AND TERMS This is for a Magical Santa Experience sitting fee only and is non refundable. Prints, products, and digitals are not included in Magical Santa Experience sitting fee and are sold separately at in person reveal and ordering appointment which will be the following week at a time that is convenient for you.
Magical Art of Santa collections start at $495. All wall art and albums purchase come with a social media file with a small studio watermark. All gift prints, ornaments and Christmas cards may be purchased separately as an add on to any collection purchased.
All Magical Art of Santa artwork is created by Marsha Lonchena, portrait artist and Daniel Lonchena, portrait artist.
No cell phones allowed in studio.
By paying for this “Magical Santa Experience Sitting Fee" you are agreeing to all of the above terms.